Ancient Battlefield Edit
1. Tap the arrow on the right side of the screen and choose “Battlefield,” or you can choose it in the Event list. Then click “Battlefield Enroll” to join this battle.
2. You will be placed on a waiting list after enrolling. You may cancel your participation before the battle begins.
1. Player at Level 30 or above can join the battle. Players will be grouped into teams based on their level: Level 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 60 to 69, and so on.
2. The Enroll interface will pop up when 20 players have enrolled. Tap it within 30 seconds to join the battle. If you miss your chance, you’ll be able to try again in two minutes.
3. Once you enter the Battlefield, all players will be divided into red and blue teams according to their power level. The original team will be disbanded.
4. There will be 45 seconds to prepare. During this time, players must stay in their base and can discuss tactics.
5. The battle will last for 15 minutes. Players can earn points by bringing the opposing team’s flag to their own base or by killing opponents.
6. If you are idle, you’ll be removed from the Battlefield.
7. Tap the crystals of your opponents to recover them and earn points.
8. The first team to 300 points will win. If no team has earned 300 points by the time the battle ends, the team with the higher score will win.
9. After the battle is finished, you will earn Exp and Battle Meric depending on your performance and the results of the battle. You can exchange Battle Merit for elite materials and purple equipment from Fala Morninglight (NPC) in the Capital of Glory.